Tuesday, July 09, 2002

Greetings from Parliament I

I didn't realize that this would turn into such a huge chronicle of the many adventures of medical alumni.... :)
Anyways, I'm busy speaking franglais to everyone... and either confusing the francophones or amusing the bilingual patients... Still haven't actually made it to Parliament Hill (figures with all the Canada Day celebrations, Tragically
Hip in town, etc etc and I'm busy admitting non-Q MIs...)
On a more serious note, one of the interns in Ottawa made a very serious suicide attempt over the weekend and is currently in ICU. It's kind of cast a pall on residency as a whole. So, PLEASE guys, take care of yourselves, it's not the first one that I've been kind of connected to, but I would hate for it to get anymore personal than that...

No comments: