Sunday, May 07, 2006

60 year plan needs a makeover

So, yet again, I was trying to explain the 60 year plan to some people. Being an audience that was more sympathetic to my views made it much easier than usual to explain my rationale. However, they helped me realize it wasn't particularly vegetarianism, nor even veganism, per se, that I'm trying to accomplish. But I realize that there isn't a term that I'm aware of, to describe my eventual desired modality of diet. Factory Farm Fetishist (FFF)? Meatrixism? Organic Omnivore? Sustainable Snacker? Ecological Eater? Any suggestions?
I suspect at some time I should make some manifesto about how I feel particularly about this issue. I realize of course that I also am not currently in the optimal situation to be properly dealing with it either.

1 comment:

Canadi-Ann said...

oooh, ooooh, my personal fave is "sustainable snacker!" It has a ring to it, ya know?

ecological eater is a very close second. :)

nice to drop into your blog!