Saturday, June 20, 2009

God is doing a mighty thing....

Admittedly, God is always doing mighty things, but that's 'cause He's always amazing!
One thing that always moves my heart is Urbana. The idea of it makes my heart leap. Now, to be sure, of most of the people I know who've been, I know scant few who actually work cross-culturally, which is disappointing. However, it is the potentiality of God's people being unleashed for His purposes which is exciting!
Here's a clip, for the Liberator has come!

2 comments:

Eric Carter said...

My first Urbana (ironically) convinced me not to be a missionary. My second Urbana confirmed my desire to live in inner city Los Angeles, where I now pursue Jesus in a 90% black neighborhood and go to an asian church. I'm white, so you can chalk another one up for the "still cross cultural" side. Urbana was a great experience, one of the best christian conferences/retreats i've ever been to.

Jenny Lo said...

Will you be able to go this year????