Saturday, January 01, 2005

Postcards from Middle Earth I

Welcome to the 10th anniversary edition of the PFTE! Whoo hoo (fireworks, etc)!
Congratulations to those who have stuck through every single edition! I wish I still had all the old ones from wayyyy back...
After a long and harrowing journey of 38 hrs + to get here, I'm finally in New Zealand. It's really quite nice here, but, being in a big city initially, I'm not sure what I think of the whole thing yet. Looks much like San Francisco, if that helps anyone...
This will totally not be very entertaining right now, as I only have a few minutes left on my time, however, I'm here safely, and there's ppl from all over the English speaking world! Brits, Scots, Aussies, Yanks, etc etc... I haven't actually heard anyone speak Kiwi English yet...

No comments: