Monday, May 25, 2009

Navigating through...

Received some cool news today: I've been accepted into the LEAD Fellowship program. It's a secular international program to develop leaders in the realms of environmental, social and economic sustainability. I'm looking forward to the stretching and training that I'll get from participating in this program over the next 18 months! It culminates in an international conference in South Africa next year, which will hopefully coincide with several other meetings and gatherings in that part of the world at the same time.

3 comments:

Sonya said...

i think that's really cool! i would love to know more about this program. Man, I wish I was in TO so I could chat with you!!!

Canadi-Ann said...

Congrats! I'd love to hear more about this. :)

Jenny Lo said...

Congrats!
How long is the fellowship?