Thursday, July 23, 2009

My dream job

I know I've discussed this with many people, so this shouldn't be a huge surprise to anyone, but I thought I should put 'down to paper' what my ideal job would be.
It's well known that I would become a farmer/marry a farmer/inherit a farm in a heartbeat. As most farmers tell me, however, it makes much more sense for me to keep my license though, as that would be helpful in actually keeping the farm afloat.
However, it's also well-known that I have a small contempt for many aspects of medicine. So, as pregnancy and childbirth are the bread and butter of my (good) days at work, I would love to continue that aspect of practice. In addition, finally writing all the books I have wanted to write would be a good way to spend the rest of my time.
It's like a mother earth kind of job; bringing forth life in all its forms: vegetable, animal and human, all culminating in creative art. I think there's a nice synchronicity in that, don't you?

No comments: