Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yikes!

This is just a warning shot over the heads of those of you who read this blog regularly - I am seriously considering making this blog a private one, that is to say, that readers need to sign in to read my blog.
This has only come to mind in that I've been getting more and more readers from geographical locales of which I am quite sure I don't actually know anyone. And they're reading a lot, rather than just coming to the website and then leaving right away.
It kind of makes you feel naked, really, when people you don't know, and will never meet can read so much about you. I didn't mind so much when I could identify most of all the readership, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to do this, so I think I may have to privatize it.
If you would like to get in on this before I change over, please do let me know!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you have pretty valuable things to say. I don't know if having an audience is a bad thing.

Anonymous said...

you'll definitely have to count me in.

Kate said...

sure

Eric Carter said...

I am a stranger from a distant geographic reason who you've never met who really appriciates your posts. I haven't read everything, but I feel like your voice sounds a bit like mine sometimes, and I like knowing that I'm not the only person speaking about this kinda stuff.

I'd be sad to miss out on future content.

Freundin in Deutschland said...

Certainly understand your concern...but the comment from Eric should encourage you to keep speaking up! If you do, however, decide to make it private...please give me permission to view it...even if I'm not here every week, I do enjoy catching up when I visit!

Freundin in Deutschland said...

hmm, don't know if my comment made it through...but keep me counted in! However, in light of Eric C's comment, maybe you should keep speaking up for all the world to hear!