Monday, September 04, 2006

... and crisp apple strudel...

Things I am quite enjoying lately (not that I haven't before, just that I've been particularly enamoured of some foods of late): Fair Trade mint chocolate, apple crumble yogurt, pesto made with ingredients from my backyard, goat cheese, artichoke and asiago dip, hand-picked berries, portobello mushrooms, Ontario lamb from the farm next door to the dining room (super yum!), Tina's apple pie with apples from her orchard, fresh Ontario corn and peaches.... yum....

2 comments:

Canadi-Ann said...

cool, i've also been enjoying my artichoke & asiago cheese dip with the yummy herb bread i bought.

it's amazing how sweet corn is, eh?

Q said...

oh, you're so cruel. don't make me droooool, ok? I got here... "ma-lah" seasoned stuff (chilli, hua-jiao, garlic, cinnamon), pomegranates, honey peaches, green-skinned mandarin oranges, handmade noodles, charcoal-grilled mutton kebabs... :)
just waiting to make bread, when we get an oven.