Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Granola or goofball?

I am well aware of the fact that sandals and socks are a big fashion faux-pas, but I still like doing it with my Birks. I think (or at least, I fancy to imagine) that it lends a wholesome air... certainly, I don't think I'd do that with Tevas or with flip-flops, but I think Birks fall into a different category. I only note this as one of my friends belongs to a group that celebrates the socks and sandals phenomenon, so I feel like perhaps there are enough of us in solidarity for things to be alright...
I am so sorry that I have been much less than profound as of late; I think I have been a bit too busy to be pondering much. That being said, I have been lately thinking about how the ends causes the means, as least in terms of pre- and post-millenialism, which I admit I only understand on the most peripheral of terms, but is still fascinating to think about...

No comments: