Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Footwear Fetish

I think I've been spoiled by Crocs and Birks, as I'm finding it increasingly difficult to tolerate 'normal' footwear, which is basically anything with a closed toe... of course, this may also be because I was convinced to walk downtown from home in a brand-new pair of shoes (OK, that part was my idea, which wasn't so smart). I mean, I've done it before, though not for a very long time, so I suppose it's really the shoes that did me in. Generally, I think it's a good idea not to go walking great distances without well-worn shoes. In the rain. Though, if I really had my choice, I suspect I would walk around barefoot, if it wasn't for all the dirt/garbage/doggy doo/etc that would cause problems, or if it wouldn't draw obvious comparisons to Britney Spears...

No comments: