Thursday, July 24, 2008

Keep away from dangerous objects, including yourself

I have stated before that I am a terrible klutz, but this is ridiculous! As some of you know, I'd spent the past four weeks with a thumb bandage, as I had managed to chop off part of my thumbnail, and was wearing it to protect the underlying tissue until it grew back.
Well! Wouldn't you know it! Not even a week after I stop wearing the bandage, I managed to burn two of my fingers on the same hand! No third-degree burns, to be sure, though it is quite stinging, so it's a little bit worse than first-degree. This stinks!

1 comment:

Canadi-Ann said...

A gal from my ultimate team also chopped off the top of her finger and went to emergency (unlike you!). She consequently couldn't play our game last night.

You're in good company, but burning your finger too?!?!