Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Needing a Daniel...

I remember a friend of mine once told me about a recurring dream that she had for many years that haunted her for nights on end. Eventually, when, after much prayer and thoughtful discussion, she realized what it signified and what it was meant for, the dream fled, and she has been free of it ever since.
Some have known of some sleep issues of late for me, but that's not the point. I've been having two recurring dreams of late, and I can't, for the life of me, figure out what they're meant for. The one, which prompted this writing, afflicted me this morning, and now, of course, I can't remember what it was about. The other has had a theme of baptism, of children, and of persecution. Once I remember the other one, I'll list that one too, but it'd be awfully handy to know what this is all about.

No comments: