Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Starring in Dialogue...

So, having been served my first official malpractice complaint, I am surprised at how zen-like I've taken it. I suppose one only has to be threatened enough times such that, when the real deal happens, it's almost anti-climactic. I suppose part of it is also is that I was half-expecting some other shoe to drop this week (though I certainly didn't expect a shoe this big), and I know that it is not flesh-and-blood that is responsible for this happening. I suppose part of it is also that I know that there is Greater, and that I am unshakeable in that belief.
At any rate, I know there is much going on 'behind the scenes' of the state of wakefulness that you and I live in. I know that everything will work out the way that it was intended to, so there is great comfort in that, and really, at this point, there's nothing I can really do about it this week, anyways...

No comments: