Saturday, November 03, 2007

London I

I know that technically, I'm not really 'here', as it was just a layover, but it was really odd: I got punched in the head twice while in the UK! I'm not entirely sure how, or why, but it is a bit perturbing when you get beaned twice in the same country... the first time, I was just sleeping in Heathrow, with my jacket covered my head, lying on some benches, and then something dropped on my head... by the time I got up, the perpetrator was gone! And then another man elbowed me in the head while he was trying to pick up his suitcase (just in terms of height, this doesn't make any sense, as my head was clearly much higher than his suitcase AND his elbow, so I TOTALLY don't understand how that happened... clearly, I am lacking in physics skills...)... maybe the British don't like me...
Irrespective, I've made it here safely, and haven't been able to make any observations yet, really, as it's 11pm here and quite dark... the adventures will soon begin...

No comments: