Monday, April 21, 2008

D'oh!

So a friend of mine points out the other night that I am Lisa Simpson, present on earth in bodily form. Sure, I don't wear a pearl necklace, or have extremely pointy hair, but I think he was getting at the 'vegetarian-Buddhist-ish-social activist-genius' angle. Parallels also abound: extremely shrill and argumentative at times, prone to self-righteousness, love-hate relationships with Bart-type personalities, geeky/smart, independent, well-versed in many different disciplines and topics, tending towards the left politically especially when pushed by the Right to make a choice, and possessing a disturbing tendency to be able to attract only Ralph Wiggum and Milhouse-types...

2 comments:

Canadi-Ann said...

She's also very musically talented and has great clothes!

Anonymous said...

"But, my mom says I'm cool!" - Milhouse