Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Self-inflicted injuries

You know, slicing off a substantial portion of my thumb and thumbnail HURTS! Holy cow, I've been surprised at how much it's been paining me (and yes, I haven't seen a doctor yet for my injuries). I'm surprised at how much damage I sustained. I'm finding it even more surprisingly difficult to function missing one opposable thumb - it's a lot more challenging than I had thought.
However, despite all this, it's my vanity that's the most 'sticks itself out like a sore thumb' - I don't really care how long it takes to heal, as long as it heals up normally. Something tells me, however, looking at the extent of the injury, I'm afraid that it might not... :( stupid Japanese knife...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yikes! I hope you feel better! I'm the same. I'm totally accident proned!!!