Tuesday, June 03, 2008

You seriously think I'm lazy???

I'm exhausted; correction, I'm friggin' exhausted! The good news is that friends of mine who were hoping I'd come to their labour just got admitted; I've got to take a shower, bring some overnight stuff and head on over to the hospital. The bad news is is that I'm bone-weary! Not only was the whole Sunday night, let's-surprise-Julia-by-having-a-seizure-at-a-party-just-as-she-was-about-to-go-home, issue threw me off all night (even though, thankfully, it turned out OK), then I spent the next 24 hours after that delivering babies all day (and night...). Today, after going to the office for a bit, I had mucho stuff to catch up on, giving me just enough time to eat supper, and get called to the hospital, which, seeing as it's 7pm, means it's going to be another loooong night before this baby comes.... after which, oh joy of joys, I get to spend 12 hours in the office tomorrow, before I can finally, FINALLY, maybe be in bed by 11pm and maybe get six or seven hours of uninterrupted sleep in four days. This results in a total of about 12 or 13 hours of sleep in 96 hours total. That's just super.
I think I'm going to start correcting people when they think I don't work very much or very hard...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think you should start taking oil of oregano or coldFX cuz you're sounding like you might be susceptible to a cold from the lack of sleep and rest!!

Unknown said...

i love you julia!