Sunday, March 16, 2008

Boy, I'm pretty slow.

My gosh, it's been a while; I suppose it's a combination of just generally being stressed out and busy. WHICH IS NO EXCUSE. I am really wishing I had a second brain, or some sort of microchip implanted in my brain for extra storage space; I would be one of the first to volunteer if they had that available.
A friend of mine had asked if I had been considering getting an iPod Touch. Admittedly, it's beautiful, however, it's ridiculously expensive (for no phone capability), and honestly, I don't have the time to fill out all the applications and get it all on the go; I don't even have time to download more music onto my iPod, for crying out loud. I still haven't downloaded my previous photos from my last trip, oh, five months ago....
That really had nothing to do with what I was thinking about, but I figured I should jot down something, at the very least.

No comments: