Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Syria III

I must say, this is the first trip that I have simply eaten anything that has been given to me, or anything on the street that happens to catch my fancy... I don't think this is the wisest way to go, but my intestinal system has been totally fine with this, and I've been able to eat some of the yummiest food by just eating whatever is given to me... about the fruit juices: here, on every other street corner (almost like Starbucks) are these fruit juice stands where they will freshly make a fruit juice for you, of almost any flavour of super fresh fruit! It's awesome! You get a large for about $0.50! I've had oranges, bananas, pomegranates, strawberries etc etc put into my smoothies! When I think about how much (powdered) bubble tea costs at home, it just gets my goat!

No comments: